We must accept the fact that looking good requires a bit of sacrifice and pain. However, there’s nothing wrong with that. All you need is a few wardrobe hacks that are totally effective. Avoid stressing yourself out and adopt these fashion tips and tricks that every girl needs to know.
- How To Remove Deodorant Stains From Your Clothing
Deodorant stains are especially visible on dark colored clothes. But no worries! You do not need to feel afraid of wearing your favorite dark-colored stuff because there’s an easy way to remove deodorant stains.
- Rub a pair of jeans (or anything denim) to the deodorant stain. The jeans are rough enough to remove all those stains, making your clothing look so new.
- How To Remove Yellow Sweat Stains From Clothing
If there are deodorant stains, there are also sweat stains that won’t easily come off no matter how badly you want it to be. Good thing this wardrobe hack perfectly works in removing it.
- Spray a little bit of lemon into the stained area. Let it sit before throwing it into the washing machine. Lemon juice is effective in removing stains especially the ones from sweat.
- How To Reduce “Old” Smell From Your Vintage Clothing
If you happened to see a vintage clothing that still rocks despite it’s a horrible smell, know that there’s a wardrobe hack that you can try at home.
- Mix one part of water into vodka and spray it all over the vintage clothing. The smell will neutralize, later on, there’s nothing to worry about.
- How To Loosen Tight Shoes?
For women who love to shop online, one of their horrors is the actual size of the clothing and footwear. Before you get disappointed and return them, try these wardrobe hacks first.
- To stretch the shoes, put a pair of socks into your shoes and your shoes as well. Direct the hair dryer into the shoes to loosen it. Wait for it to cool down before removing.
- How To Reduce Thigh Chafing
Thigh chafing is a huge problem for many. It can become so irritating and painful if left untreated. But never worry, this wardrobe hack is the best and most affordable solution.
- Simply put the baby powder into your thighs and you’re good to go! You do not have to worry about the excess powder because it won’t surely get anywhere.
- How To Reduce The Bad Smell of Sweaty Shoes
It is already common to clean the outside of your shoes. But how about the inside?
- To remove the sweaty odor of shoes, you can simply put some baking soda into your feet to avoid sweaty feet and therefore, avoid sweaty odor. Baby powder also works great.
- How To Prevent Getting Blisters From Your Shoes
As much as once in your life, you experience getting some blisters especially if you wear shoes for the first time. Never worry, there is a very good solution to it!
- Put a clear gel deodorant into your feet then let it dry
Upgrade your wardrobe today. Shop now at AestheteLifestyle store!